LARRY: Doug-Out LARRY: Doug-Out

Smae issue as previously stated

Positives: The concept is a new twist on an older game style, and was fun at the start. Animation and sounds are quite good, and the music is pleasant rather than annoying, even though it's repetative.

Negatives: Doug really does become too difficult to hit, and if he's able to move from barrel to barrel in one second or less, and it takes several seconds to get the bartender to respond to a click, it just doesn't work. Upgrading the weapon didn't seem to have much of an effect since the levels go by so quickly (and apparently with each level comes a more difficult to defeat Doug).

Suggestions: Tone Doug down a bit more than you already have, please. It got to where he was drinking nearly all the ale before I could even get a single hit on him. Also, if you want to keep Doug fast, maybe allow for upgrading the bartender's speed rather than just the type of weapon (as stated, I can't tell if the upgrades had any effect at all anyway).

Overall, not a bad game, but too frustrating to be "good".

Angel Doll Dress Up Angel Doll Dress Up

Tries too hard to be a Bratz doll

The style of the girl is awful - it looks like a Bratz doll face, but the anatomy and style throughout are awkward and badly drawn. The backgrounds and most of the clothes and such are pretty, but it shows a gross overuse of the same colors, and thus everything bleeds into the background.

These types of flash are a dime a dozen, as proven by the fact that you are continually feeding several of these to Newgrounds at a time in hopes of attracting attention to your website. It's just not up to the type of quality Newgrounds users are used to seeing from fellow users, let alone a for-profit website like this.

Lady Gaga in Concert Lady Gaga in Concert

Cut and paste game for kids

Though the art is at least decent, it's also the same standard fare produced for your site. Speaking from experience, given the incredible fanciness and selection put into so many of the other dress up dolls out there (whether it is a Flash doll or for the popular KiSS system), something like this just isn't going to hold a girl's attention for more than a minute, tops. It's boring and lifeless.

Rose Camellia JP Rose Camellia JP

I've totally played this before

Annnnd you're not the one who made it.

Lukaskin responds:

Do you read? Thanks to Nigoro.jp!

Tax Time! Tax Time!

I find this funny

And it's very sad that I find it funny.

Negative five because there have been so many other things you could have made fun of in this but didn't. Also, because the explosion wasn't big enough.

Magic Shop Magic Shop

Errr...

It's a neat idea, but... the fact that you have an action to screw her when you basically give her a form that makes her look like an underage girl is kind of disturbing.

Sandvich Shoppe Sandvich Shoppe

A little difficult to put the sandvich together

I had trouble dropping the pieces in just the right spot.. Since you upped the difficulty, I think it would have been a bit better to not have to be so extremely precise, as I'd repeatedly accidentally "drop" the item I was trying to transfer, which becomes frustrating when it's a grilled item.

Other than that, I actually really like this game. I played it months ago, and recently did a search just to find it again.

Christmas Sex Tales Christmas Sex Tales

Too similar to other games.

It's too much like the "meet-n-fuck" series. In addition, the music is very off-putting - I realize it's a Christmas game but it's just.. not.. I don't know. It just makes me feel like I'm raping Christmas.

Also, the English is very difficult to understand. I would recommend having someone with a better grasp of the language rewrite the lines for you.

The artwork chosen was pretty, but as usual, I didn't see credits for where the images game from.

Furry Hentai Game Demo Furry Hentai Game Demo

Standard demo, nothing new and incomplete as usual

Though the concept around having the old-style sepia tones and such is interesting, the fact that it is a demo is, as usual, rather disappointing. What is available is repetitive and so standard that it's become boring.

I also am not a fan of the character designs. The face leaning more toward animal while the body is more human, without things like "reverse knees" as someone calls it (animal haunches) makes the design a little creepy for me, like an animal head sewn onto a human body. Honestly though if it leans toward furry, my preference is going to be for people with almost human features - I'm not big on snouts.

The art is beautiful and animation as fluid as it can get, but it's nothing new or interesting.

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

A in Survival and A in Compassion

:D This was fun. I miss the old text-based games. The voice was nice but after a while i got impatient and just clicked to load all of the text. I liked that it auto-saved at certain points so you wouldn't have to continuously go back and re-do everything you'd just done if you slipped up.